Monday, August 28, 2006

The corporations are being all corporationy...

I just got off the phone with my bank. They've told me that they're not going to live up to the agreement and one of their representatives and I had come to. This hurts. I'm not giving up quite yet. We agreed upon what comes to around $230 in credits going back to in to my account. And to think that someone said something just to get me off the phone is quite absurd. Oh well. Either way, as I look at my account balance, what little there is, I began to feel the comfort of the Spirit fill me. I know everything's going to be ok...and I praise God for the chance to rely on Him to pull me through such a hard time. I've been kicked down and all around with this bank crap and I'm sick of it. I'm throwing Bank of America to the curb.

It's really hard to praise God in the middle of the darkest of times. I guess that if life were easy, the journey through it wouldn't be nearly as exciting. I've hit a rough spot, everyone does, but I know God will help me through this...All I have to do is let him. Now there's a difficult one to grasp: Laying down myself enough to admit to needing help. I praise you Father for being so good to me and blessing me in ways that are new with each day.

No comments: